If you wish to visit Dulwich during the summer break, our Admissions staff will be happy to answer all your initial enquiries and to make arrangements for you to visit the school.
The summer opening hours for the school are as follows:
Open: 24th June to 4th August from 9am to 4pm. From 7th August onwards, the school will be open from 8 am to 5 pm.
Please also feel free to read through our Admissions pages on the website for further information.
The Dulwich College Beijing Board of Management governs all College activity and is made up of the following:
- Dulwich College International (DCI) CEO
- DCI CFO
- Director of Schools, Chair
- DCI Functional Directors
- Group Finance and Compliance Controller
The roles of the Board of Management include:
- Set College goals and targets with the Headmaster
- Assess progress against goals and targets
- Appraise the Headmaster against goals and targets
- Define school policies and procedures
The primary function of the Board of Trustees is to act as an advisory body with an overview of the activities of the College. The Board of Trustees makes recommendations to the Headmaster and the Board of Management and is structured as follows:
- 3 representatives of DCI
- 4 Independent Trustees (of which one will be voted Chairman and one Vice Chairman)
- 1 Dulwich College London Trustee (Deputy Master External)
- Headmaster (non-voting)
- Director of Business Administration and Bursar (non-voting)
The Chairman of the Board of Governors of Dulwich College London is the titular President of the Dulwich College Beijing Board of Trustees.